TENANT SELECTION CRITERIA and APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
Anyone occupying the property that is eighteen (18) years of age or older must fill out an application and submit an application fee. We accept payments online with a credit or a debit card. We THOROUGHLY verify all applications before presenting them to our clients. If you do not meet these minimum requirements, you should contact us before submitting your application in order to discuss your particular situation:
- Verification of Identity: Each applicant will be REQUIRED to provide copies of proof of identity documents such as Driver’s License, Social Security card, Passport, etc.
- Income: On most of our properties, the gross monthly income for all tenants should be at minimum three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
- Employment: We require verifiable employment history for at least the past two (2) years. If you are self-employed, retired, or not employed, we can accept such documents as signed tax returns (2 years minimum), W-2’s, bank statements, paycheck stubs, etc. that provide proof of applicant’s ability to pay the rent.
- Residency: We require verifiable residence history for at least two (2) years whether you currently own or rent.
- Credit History: We will obtain a copy of your credit report. We require a 600 or above credit score per applicant. You cannot provide this to us, we will obtain these ourselves.
- Criminal, Sex Offense, and Terrorist Database History: We will check for inclusion in these databases.
- Occupancy: The total number of tenants and occupants may not exceed one more than the number of bedrooms.
- Pets: Pet policies and deposits vary from home to home so please contact us to determine the pet policy for this home. Most homes are limited to the number and size of pets. None of our homes permit dog types that may have violent tendencies.
- Applicants will be denied for the following or similar reasons: False, inaccurate, or incomplete applications; Evictions, judgments related to rental residency, tax liens, unpaid child support; current bankruptcy proceedings; felony convictions and out of prison or jail less than 5 years, multiple felonies, physical or violent crimes, domestic violence, sex offenses; and/or appearance on any sexual offense or terrorist database.
- Applicants may be denied or required to pay an additional deposit along with a co-signer who meets all of the requirements for the following or similar reasons: insufficient verifiable income, excessive late or NSF rent payments, broken leases, property damages, unpaid rent, mortgage not current, foreclosures, credit scores under 600 or no credit score, excessive credit collection balances, slow pays, drug related offenses, etc.*